Monday, April 21, 2008

enough love for everyone!

RE: Comment regarding "dear people who post on postsecret.com"

Dear Olivia,

I just wanted to let you know that sometimes we try our hardest to keep our loved ones with us. Please don't think that everyone feels this way.

I know I don't.

From,
Baldylocks
April 21, 2008 3:13 AM/end



Dear Baldy,

thank you for your comments.

i do know for a fact that not everyone feels this way, since my family and friends have been fantastic throughout.

in fact, the optimist in me believes that most people do not feel this way.

it just hurts to see things like that. it really does. and i think it is irresponsible to ignore these types of sentiments.
With Gratitude,
O.

PS. I sincerely appreciate that you wrote to let me know this. It means a lot to me.

No comments: